• When you arrive, we have soap and running water for you to clean your hands right away
• If you borrow one of our helmets, it will have been sanitized immediately after the previous guest used it
• Go for a ride!
• When you get off your horse, we sanitize the saddle and reins before our next guest mounts
• If you had borrowed one of our helmets, we ask that you wash your hands with soap and water before removing your helmet
• You are welcome to use our soap and water to wash one more time before you leave
• We always have hand sanitizer available for additional sanitizing, should you want
Ride times are staggered so there is no crowding while you’re waiting to get on your horse.
There are never more than 6 unrelated riders in any one group ride.
Private rides are available, as always, if you would prefer the safety and comfort of the people you know, plus your guide.
All our activities take place outdoors – you never need to go inside. There are public washrooms available to use at your own risk. They are usually very clean and stocked with hand sanitizer, although of course you are welcome to use our sanitizer as well.
MOST IMPORTANTLY – IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE STAY HOME. We will never charge you for cancellations due to ill health or weather.
We hope that keeps everyone – including us – healthy and safe!
Call or text 778-710-1941 to book your ride now or to ask questions. You can visit our rates page www.glenvalleystables.com/rates to find out about all our rides as well as our group and private rates.
We look forward to seeing you in the saddle again soon!