Go horseback riding on one of our amazing horses near Vancouver.
Call or text 778-710-1941 to book your fun and safe trail ride now!
Experience horseback riding down beautiful country trails, less than one hour from downtown Vancouver, with Langley’s #1 trail riding company, Glen Valley Stables Horseback Trail Rides. Let our highly experienced guides take you on a trail ride to remember in Campbell Valley Park, one of Metro Vancouver’s most spectacular parks, on one of our beautiful and well-broke horses.
Our one to two-hour rides are safe and fun – you’ll have the time of your life!
What sets us apart?
- We meet you right in the park, no need to ride on the road to get to the trails.
- You’ll never ride with a big bunch of strangers. There are never more than 10 riders in any one group.
- You can guarantee it’s just you and yours along with your guide, check out our RATES page for private bookings.
- Get 6 friends or family together and you’ll get a private ride at the group rate!
- We are fully permitted for riding at the Campbell Valley Equestrian Society at 1255-208 Street in Langley, BC.
- Our horses wear quality tack, are conditioned for the ride, and are in excellent health – you can see it in their shiny coats!
What you’ll experience:
- The best ride on a well-trained, well-cared for horse.
- Trails meandering through cool forests and open fields.
- Spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
- A break from the city.
- An adventure you’ll always cherish.
Families are always welcome and kids 6 years + can ride!
Remember, we’re only 45 minutes from downtown Vancouver – perfect for locals and tourists alike. Hope to see you in the saddle soon!