How Do I book?
How Do I Pay?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Cash when you arrive.
- E-transfer before you arrive.
- Click the link and follow the steps in the booking confirmation email.
Is There Anything Else I Need To Do Before The Ride?
- Waiver forms are needed for every rider. You will find an attachment to your booking confirmation email or you can download one here:
- Adult Waiver
- Under 18 Waiver
- We always have extra copies on site, if needed. Please arrive an extra 10 minutes sooner.
What Should I Wear?
- Jeans or other long pants.
- Close-toed shoes with a low heel, like a cowboy boot or other leather boot with a low heel; rubber boots; light hikers (not too bulky or they won’t fit through the stirrups); or running shoes.
- No sandals, flip-flops, high heels or flat-bottomed skate shoes/fashion sneakers – a low heel helps keep you safe in the saddle.
- Light hikers are fine but no heavy hiking boots.
- Bring your own helmet or borrow one of ours for free, should you want one (helmets mandatory if under 18 years old).
Where Do We Meet?
- We ride in Campbell Valley Park in south Langley.
- We meet you at the trail head at 1255 208 St. Langley, BC
When Do We Meet?
- We book rides starting at 10:00 am and the last ride is back by 5:30 pm.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to scheduled time; 30 minutes should you need to fill out waiver forms.
- If you are running late or there is a problem, please update us by calling or texting 778-710-1941.
Other Important Thing To Know:
- We do not charge for cancellations due to poor weather – if it’s raining, please phone or text us between 8:00 and 9:00 on the morning of your ride to confirm whether you’ll ride that day or not. If it’s dry, we’ll be there with your horses for your scheduled ride, no call necessary.
- We’re sorry but we cannot accommodate riders heavier than 230 lbs.
- There is no bus service to our location – the nearest stop is 4 kilometres away.
- If you would like to express your appreciation to the guide through a gratuity, such recognition would be enthusiastically received – thank you!
- We assign you a horse that fits your experience (or lack thereof!).
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your riding adventure. It’s much appreciated. Less than 24 hour cancellations will be refunded at 50% of the rate.
- We do not charge for cancellations due to poor weather – if it is raining, please phone or text us between 8:00 and 9:00 on the morning of your ride to confirm whether you’ll ride that day or not. If it’s dry, we’ll be there with your horses for your scheduled ride, no call necessary.